I traveled to Atlanta to visit my mom and sister ALL BY MYSELF....I could feel the relaxation start seeping into my body as soon I sat down at the airport gate (i was a little crazed b/c it was the first time I arrived only ONE hour before a flight). But the fact that I didn't have 3 other people to worry about and only myself made me feel so much relaxed and calm and happy!
I love them and miss them, but i needed this little break to be alone w my Mom and big sister. We're just gonna have a girl's weekend.
Of course I woke up w my mind racing about work stuff this morning and could NOT stop that, but at least I will have a few days where I don't have to answer to the constant "MOMMY!" that always seems so darn urgent and when I reply "yes", I usually get "Did you know Darth Vader was on Spongebob today?"
No comments:
Post a Comment