Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I've got that JOY JOY JOY down in my heart

so i've been singing: "I've got that JOY JOY JOY JOY down in my heart. WHERE? down in my heart. WHERE? down in my heart.....and if the devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack...."

It's been a good few months and I'm so glad that I had the courage to make a change in my job situation....link to: http://sheilasjumpinoff.blogspot.com/2011/12/ready-to-take-plunge.html

I'm very happy to be working in a great organization (www.girlsincmemphis.org) that is making the world a better place AND the others working there are hard-working, caring, professional, passionate and MOST OF ALL, happy to be there!!


but I still need to learn balance between work, home, volunteer, and health (exercise).  I've got to drop some volunteer work, but I'm having such a hard time deciding which volunteer project (Girl Scouts, church, Center for Transforming Communities, Germantown Education Foundation, Women's Quarterly, etc.) I should set aside for now.  I think it is all very important and each one means alot to me...but if I don't give a project up, then i'm going to stress myself out trying to balance out and do my best at work and home!  URGH!

Overall, life is pretty darn good....i don't have many complaints, just need to balance and get more sleep!

p.s. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new blogger format!

No comments: