Friday, October 17, 2008

Because Everyone Else is Doing It

This whole blog phenom has pulled me in. I named mine "Jumpin Off the Bridge" b/c everyone else is doing it. I want to be original and maybe I have some original thoughts to share. I also want to be noticed and interesting, but I don't want my self-worth tied up into whether anyone notices or thinks I'm interesting. So really this is just for me, but if you happen by and find something interestiing, then please comment (it will give my ego a little boost)!

I just see this as a place I can "journal" publicly and share what I think might be somewhat helpful to others.

1 comment:

Robb said...

Ha! Good start!! "If --- jumped off a bridge, would you?" Excellent!

Yeah, do this just for you. Don't worry about anyone else. Blogs are "de rigeur" for those in the political or media arena. But for the common folk, like you and me, it's a great place to put our thoughts out to the whole world. Of course, it's a different story whether the whole world is gonna read it! :-)
So, here's to your ego (!!) and good luck "blogging"!!!

Robb