Monday, October 20, 2008

More Topics to Explore when i have time

Here are some more things that i have jotted down over the past few days...ideas that i want to write more about. I also want to create clever "headlines" for my blog entries...


  • Facebook-real friends, TOO many friends
  • Everyone is a Loser--we've all lost something or someone
  • Finding My Style
  • Needing a Connection
  • Prioritizing my causes
  • Journey of 20 pounds
  • Internet-dangerous for the curious
  • Marketing me
  • Everyday is a List
  • Patience-learning it over the years
  • Finally "listening" to my body
  • White Privilege
Do I want to add old blog entries from Sparkpeople (my weight-loss journey) and from myspace?

This is ME going CRAZY-obsessed with doing brainless activities (such as this). With all these ideas i've come up with, i'll be writing a lot....well, if i find some time. Maybe i can devote a day or two to each topic, journal it, then post here what i think is relevant....

1 comment:

Megan said...

hey women! so glad to see that you have joined the "blogger world!"
can't wait to read all of your other post.
PS. my opinion? your blog can be anything you want it to be, or even a mixture! oh and feel free to use whatever language you want, I know I do!!!
see you in cyberspace my friend!