Thursday, May 14, 2009

cute kid stuff

So i haven't posted for almost a week....this is GOOD...VERY GOOD b/c it means that I don't have to rely on this procrastination coping mechanism to get thru the day! However, I wanted to post a few cute things my kids did this past week.

A. We were driving in the car and Jack was telling some story (don't remember the details) but basically it was some proud thing he did at school and I said, "You're the BEST!" and then Quinn sort of whines, "But I thought I was the best?!?!" So I have to say "Jack, you're the best SON! And Quinn is the BEST daughter!"




B. As he was approaching the backstop at his game on Monday, Jack says, very dramatically, "My whole life I always wanted to be catcher!" Of course the bleachers are right there and this got a big laugh and lots of congratulations from the spectators. Many of whom were grandparents and thought it was adorable that he said it and made several comments about him attaining his life dream before the age of 6!!




C. Quinn composed this little song this morning:
"Wonderful Worm Team, Wonderful Worm Team, We Like to Saaaaaaay 'Hooray, We Found Worms!'"
You see, we love to find worms in the morning after the rain, and of course, this spring we've had PLENTY of opportunities!!




No comments: