so when i'm at home and chris is out of town i have a really hard time sleeping. i did just fine in Atlanta at mom's house and he wasn't there....i think the comfort of being in the house i grew up in is very soothing.
mom told me that she never sleeps on saturday nights anymore (that is the night dad died).
it is interesting how powerful your mind can be when you are stressed or really missing the one you love.
i'm being fairly productive tonight....did laundry and cleaned the kitchen....i'm drinking a bottle of wine too...hoping that it will just make me sleepy enough to go to sleep.
i really need to go to sleep and be sharp tomorrow at work. urgh....
2 comments:
that's so sweet!
I remember when I was home alone with my first baby, in the woods, very dark. Didn't sleep a wink and was a crabby mommy. That's when I decided sleep was most important, but I won't lie, if I watch Criminal Minds, well, sleep is fleeting.....
Post a Comment