i have this thing going on that i don't discuss here but it's about to drive me over the edge...pretty amazing to my loyal followers to think that i might be about to lose it any moment now....you know, since i'm so "with it" and "cool" and giving all this great positive vibe here on the blog....but there's a few layers of Sheila that are never revealed here (even tho it seems i'm letting it "all hang out").
just take a moment and pray for me to be more calm and patient....hopefully someday this will be resolved, but it's starting to feel like i may just need to take a chill pill and roll with it and accept it, even tho its WAY out of the norm.....
OH, AND TO ALL THOSE PPL OUT THERE WHO THINK I'M FALLING SHORT AS A PARENT BY ONLY LETTING MY KIDS START OUT W A "STARTER" PET OF A FISH CAN BITE ME!!! So sorry if i can barely take care of my kids and myself and my husband and home. I cannot add a dog or cat to the mix. i take it pretty seriously bringing another being into my home! Not to mention, the expense and love required for that additional "mouth"....just b/c my kids REALLY want something doesn't mean i need to give it to them! REALLY, if YOU give your kid everything they want, I am NOT REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE CROWD...SHEESH, no wonder our society is "crumbling"!!!!
3 comments:
Sheila, just because you struggle sometimes doesn't make you any less fabulous. It just makes you human.
It's awesome that you put so much into bringing a pet into your home - too many people don't, and that causes the "breeders" to crank out more low-quality animals (cuz to them it is a business, not mucking with live things) and the humane societies to be over-capacity. Honestly, I applaud you in that endeavor.
If I hadn't already had 3 animals when my first was born, I probably would start out with fish anyway. Though growing up with the dogs and cats has made my kids very sweet and responsible with their pets.
Keep your chin up!!! You are being a fine mother to your kids.
I couldn't have said anything better than the two before me, so I'll just add that I'm thinking about you!
Hugs friend!
Post a Comment