Thursday, December 15, 2016

TOO much fluctuation

UP

                                       and


                                                                           down....


...yeah, these past 2 years has been full of GOOD and BAD.

No cancer = GOOD

Losing several weeks of work = BAD -- still NOT feeling caught up and it's nearly 2 years since that surgery to remove 8 INCHES of my colon in Jan 2015!

Losing my Mom = BAD

Administering her estate = BAD

FINALLY getting the RIGHT team together at work = GOOD

Losing MONTHS AND MONTHS (really a FULL YEAR) of productivity due to WRoNG team at work = BAD

Getting Below Average Performance Review = BAD

Raising MORE $$ this Year = GOOD

Winning Assn of Fundraising Professionals Southern Colorado Fundraiser of the Year = GOOD

Studying and Passing the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) Exam = GOOD

GREAT (smart, kind, respectful, funny, talented) kids = GOOD

GREAT (caring, honest, hardworking, loving, good looking, etc.) husband = GOOD

Losing Chris's Dad = BAD

Mood Swings and Anxiety/Stress = BAD

Kathleen's Poor Health = BAD

Well it looks like the "GOODs" sort of out-number the "BADs"....so I guess i'm gonna be okay.  Just hate not being able to control all this around me....but I guess I can control my reaction and not let things drag me soo far down!?!?

I'm just really TIRED of faking it....really want to escape for a while, but feel TRAPPED until I can settle my mom's estate and ensure that my siblings are healthy and happy....

Think I'll stop screaming (on the inside and at night when nobody can witness it) and try to enjoy the ride...Here is an actual ROLLERCOASTER in Denver that I rode with my cousin Cecelia and her buddy from D.C. this summer!







No comments: